My Most Excellent Photos Determined by YOU!
It’s September, so it’s time for this months photos of the… Month… Too many Month’s in there… Each month I round up my most popular, and most excellent photos and share the top 5 in a post! This August I managed to drive through the mountains, saw plenty of sunsets, a few meteors, and even managed to catch the green mist briefly! If you have missed the last couple months be sure to visit June’s and July’s Photos first! Be sure to comment your favorite one!
5. The 5th of the most excellent photos (like my most excellent adventure theme?) of August starts in Kelowna B.C. And yes, it’s an orb… Let me just say that the Orb shots have gone crazy, so crazy in fact that I ordered 3 more, they should be here soon!
4. Another photo from Kelowna. This hotel actually contacted me to buy this one! Unfortunately they have not replied to me again… O well.
3. The Green Mist! One of the most excellent photos I feel I have managed to get of stars in general. This is about 40+ shots all stacked together, makes the stars look like they are “Trailing”. The North star is the one in the middle, the Earth spins in a way that, that particular star is centered… Crazy.
2. The last 2 come from my drive up the Ice field Parkway, Lake Louise to Jasper Alberta! It is A W E S O M E. Read a bit about Jasper National Park!
- Now for the best of the most excellent photos of August! One of my favorite LONG EXPOSURE photos I have EVER taken!
Another Month in the books! August went fast… However FALTUMN IS ABOUT TO START! A great time of the year for photography! I look forward to what September has to offer! Don’t forget to comment your favorite!